History Reimagined

 Now that the new year is here, I just wanted to share my latest adventure with everyone. I have started my new project so I can devote more time to my passions of history, historic preservation, and research. After being in the works for a while, Appalachian Historic Research is finally a reality. This has been in the back of my mind for years, so I finally decided to listen to my heart and take the plunge. One of the best ways I can use my talents is to help others who want their story told. Whether it's a large project or a small one, I will give my full attention to it, and will not stop until the client is 100% satisfied with the product. That's why I decided on a motto that some may consider too "cheesy", but it is the way I will approach every opportunity I will be blessed with. "If it's important to you, it's important to me". Perhaps it is a bit cheesy, but it is certainly the way I see things. I would not want to provide anyone with a finished product that I wouldn't be satisfied with myself. Cheesy? Maybe. Old fashioned ideas? Probably so. But that's ok, because it's the way business should be conducted in my opinion. 

I will definitely get this blog rolling, and I would invite all of you to participate. I hope to have a thriving community going here, where we can exchange our thoughts and ideas. While my main focus is on West Virginia and Appalachia, I will not limit the blog posts to those subjects. And if you have any ideas, please share them with me. If you have pictures or stories to share, please let me know and I will make sure it gets done. And by all means, please share the blog with all your friends. History does not have to be boring for anyone. And I pride myself in making it fun. History is so much more than memorizing names and dates, and that is exactly what I will show in this blog. Let's get this party started people!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts